Friday, June 7, 2019

University of Dallas Education Essay Example for Free

University of Dallas Education EssayIn attending the University of Dallas, I pay to broaden my views in the understanding that I currently have of my community and the world I live in. In obtaining an education at this University, I am opening my mind to gain an understanding to all that there is here to take in and understand. I expect to gain the distinguishledge and skills that will help me to succeed for the rest of my life from my university education here. I expect to graduate and earn a luxuriouslyer income, lead a more skilled professional, be prepared for more job opportunities and reach a higher potential for myself than had I not attended the University of Dallas. I expect to gain an increased whole tone of life from the education I receive here, like mentioned in the following information from an educational come out Children of college-educated parents are more likely to graduate from high school and continue onto college they are more likely to have higher cog nitive development and sons and daughters of college educated mothers and fathers are considerably less likely to become unmarried teen parents (Benefits, 2007). I expect to gain the knowledge and skills training, education from the program that I am in to graduate and be prepared to die hard in the field I am preparing to go into.But most of all, I expect to gain from my education from University of Dallas what I put into it. I know that an education of and in itself is not a magic pill to anything. However, by applying myself as well as I can in all of my classes and in all of the coursework I take here, I expect from my University of Dallas education the extent to which I put into it .ReferenceBenefits of College. Retrieved April 13, 2007, from Think College Early Massachusetts Web site http//www. thinkcollegeearly. org/benefits/benefit. htm

No comments:

Post a Comment